26, Brookside Avenue, Stockport, SK2 5HR
Council Tax Band:D
About the Property
An impressive THREE BEDROOM modern link detached property with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, MODERN KITCEN, and BEAUTIFUL GARDENS ideally located on this popular, highly regarded location close by to local shops, good schools, and excellent transport links.
The property is well presented throughout and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The living accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hallway; downstairs WC, lounge with cast iron fireplace and sliding doors to rear garden, dining room with ample space for dining table and chairs; modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances. To the first floor the landing provides access to three well proportioned bedrooms and there is a luxury four piece family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a good sized driveway which provides parking for a couple of vehicles and access to the garage. The rear garden benefits from a good sized lawn and two paved patio areas and is enclosed by panelled fencing and benefits from a high degree of privacy.
Tenure – Freehold
EPC – Rating TBA
Council Tax – D
- MODERN THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMIL HOME
- STUNNING PRIVATE GARDENS WITH LAWN AND PAVED PATIO AREA
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- OFF ROAK PARKING FOR A COUPLE OF VEHICLES
- EXCELLENT LOCATION CLOSE TO BOTH HAZEL GROVE AND MARPLE
- AN EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED