32, Kinross Avenue, Stockport, SK2 7EL
Council Tax Band:E
About the Property
An impressive, executive five bedroom detached family home, which offers beautifully appointed living accommodation and includes five well proportioned bedrooms; two bathrooms; four reception rooms; stunning breakfast kitchen; large conservatory, and beautifully landscaped gardens. It is ideally located on this quiet and highly regarded executive development in Woodsmoor located just a short distance to local shops, local schools and excellent transport links, including Woodsmoor train station and Mirrlees Fields just a short stroll away. 1687 SQ FT.
The property has been updated over recent years and in brief comprises; entrance porch; welcoming entrance leading to the living room with feature gas flame fire; sitting room; dining room; open plan kitchen/breakfast room with fully integrated appliances and breakfast bar; utility room; large conservatory. The first floor landing provides access to five generously proportioned bedrooms, the master bedroom benefiting from a dressing area and luxury tiled en-suite shower room with underfloor heating, and there is a beautifully appointed tiled family bathroom with panelled bath and shower over and underfloor heating. Externally the property benefits from a good sized driveway which provides parking for three vehicles, access to the front of the house and integral garage. The rear garden is beautifully landscaped and benefits from a good sized lawn, patio area, attractive flower beds and is enclosed by panelled fencing.
EPC RATING – C
COUNCIL TAX – E
- EXECUTIVE FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS AND STUNNING KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- TWO BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED BATHROOMS WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- LARGE CONSERVATORY WITH VIEWS OVER THE GARDEN
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCPAED REAR GARDENS WITH LAWN AND PATIO AREA
- QUIET AND HIGHLY CONVENIENT EXECUTIVE DELELOPMENT IN WOODSMOOR
- CLOSE BY TO EXCELLENT LOCAL SCHOOLS
- CLOSE BY TO BOTH STOCKPORT & WOODSMOOR TRAIN STATIONS