28, Knypersley Avenue, Stockport, SK2 5SR
Council Tax Band:C
About the Property
Situated in this ever-popular residential location and within easy access of Banks Lane Primary School as well as local shops and amenities is this beautifully appointed family-sized semi-detached home that affords a rear garden that extends to approximately 75′ in length whilst affording the distinct advantage of having NO VENDOR CHAIN. To the ground floor there is a spacious entrance hallway with staircase alighting to the first floor; through lounge / diner with views over the stunning rear garden and an extended kitchen that has been recently been re-fitted and houses a range of integral appliances including oven, hob and extractor over. To the first floor there are three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom which houses a three piece white suite comprising low level WC, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over. A driveway provides off-road parking and leads through double gates along the side of the property to the detached garage to the rear. To the front of the property there is a garden area which sets the property back from the pavement. To the rear there is a paved patio area leading to a lawned garden with well-tendered and well-stocked flowerbed borders that extends to approximately 75′ in length. An early internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the size and standard of not only the property, but also the garden. TENURE: Freehold.
- BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- THREE GOOD-SIZED BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS THROUGH LOUNGE/DINER
- EXTENDED KITCHEN OVERLOOKING THE REAR GARDEN
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE WHITE SUITE
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF-ROAD PARKING AND DETACHED GARAGE
- SPACIOUS AND GENEROUS GARDENS TO THE REAR
- NO VENDOR CHAIN - SO VIEW EARLY!!