A fantastic opportunity to purchase an existing 5/6 bedroom property set in over half an acre of land with:
• Planning permission in place to add a further storey to create a magnificent 6/7 bedroom detached home
AND IN ADDITION
• Planning permission in place to build an architecturally designed bespoke glass barn-style 4/5 bedroom two-storey home with cinema room
This will appeal to developers looking to construct a bespoke new build plus have the benefit of a straightforward refurbishment on the existing property which could potentially help with funding for the new build once completed.
The approved planning applications can be found on the Cheshire East planning portal using reference 20/0744M and reference 22/2850M.
These images give an impression of what could be created on the site.
• The existing cottage and land
• Plans for the two-storey extension
• Accurate approved render of the architect-designed new build
• The cost has roughly been split into 500k for the existing cottage and land with a further 250k for the land allocated to the new build.
• Image of new boundary split
The site is in Greenbelt located off Woodford Road on the borders of Poynton and Hazel Grove making it ideal for buyers looking in either location (not to mention Bramhall only a short distance away). Set back from the road with a sweeping driveway and is surrounded by mature grounds backing onto Norbury Brook with woodland opposite making it an idyllic setting.
Agents Notes- The property has a septic tank and is not on mains gas.